WELS: [Powerschl] ps.wels.net/public

Richard P. Janke rpjanke at verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 18:32:14 CDT 2007

In Christ

R. P. Janke

From: powerschl-bounces at messenger.wels.net
[mailto:powerschl-bounces at messenger.wels.net] On Behalf Of Jeff Spiaser
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:49 PM
To: WELS listserve for Power School Users
Subject: Re: WELS: [Powerschl] ps.wels.net/public

Richard P. Janke wrote:

We had chair today! The skeptical teacher is much less so this afternoon.

I entered an assignment and gave every student an A.

Then we visited a student's page to see what happens or shows up. We could
not find his A anywhere.

When do grades show up on a student or parent's page? Or what am I missing
to make them show up?

Is there an owner's manual for parent and student web pages?

Richard P. Janke, Principal

Serving the Lord and feeding His lambs at

St. John's Lutheran Elementary, Montello, Wisconsin

Powerschl mailing list
Powerschl at messenger.wels.net

First place to look is
Start Page>School Setup>Current Grade Display
Column 1-----Q1-----Gradebook
Column 2-----Q2-----
Column 3-----Q3-----
Column 4-----Q4-----

After you have stored grades at the end of the quarter change Q1 to
Historical (Stored) and enter Gradebook in the next Quarter.

You need to check this after you store grades each time.

Kind Regards,

Jeff Spiaser
Illinois Lutheran High School

This is very good. Thank you. What is the store code for current grade?